Did You Know the Town Hall is Licensed for Weddings & Civil Partnerships?
The Wiltshire Ceremonies Team will ensure your ceremony is as unique and personal as you and this can be held in any three of our historic rooms; The magnificent Assembly Room; the history laden Cheese Hall; the more intimate Council Chamber.
The Wiltshire Registration Service has been established since 1837 and their ceremonies are delivered by a friendly, experienced and legal team. They will guide you to ensure your service is tailored to each couple, be it traditional, modern or with a special twist!
Did you know that friends and family can play a part in your ceremony? Or that your ceremony can include hand tying?
Once you have chosen your date with us, contact the Ceremonies Team on 0300 003 4570 or visit their website for more information:
Whirlwind Wedding Packages
If you can't wait to get married, then our Whirlwind Wedding Packages have been created to help you plan your wedding with ease.
All packages include:
- The exclusive use of the the venue on your special day.
- Three course wedding breakfast.
- coffee and truffles.
- Drinks packages.
- Evening buffet.
- Chair covers and sashes to match your chosen colour theme.
- Table linen, cutlery and crockery.
- Water jugs on the table.
- Options for additional day and evening guests.
Let us treat you to a glass of fizz whilst our dedicated venues team will give you a private viewing of the venue.
Christmas Party Nights in the Town Hall
Whether it's a work knees up, family gathering or a celebration with friends, our Christmas joiner party nights are a fantatstic opportunity for smaller groups to enjoy a large scale festive celebration.
The evening begins with arrival drinks at 7.30pm and guests are invited to be seated for a three course meal at 8pm.
Following dinner, our house DJ will get you out of your seats and dancing and there will be a photo and video booth available throughout the evening.
The bar will be open throughout the evening or you can pre-book your drinks with one of our dedicated Venues team.
Carriages at 12pm.
Prices for the evening start at £45 per head*.
* Ts and Cs
- For Christmas party night reservations a non-refundable deposit of £20 per person is required when making the reservation. The balance is required one month in advance of the event.
- The balance is due no later than one month prior to the party.
- Wine and food orders to be returned no later than one month prior to the party.
- Booking is not confirmed until the deposit has been received.
- All pre-paid monies are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any information about allergens, please contact a member of the team.
We are delighted to introduce our newest member of the Venues Team - Lucinda Brent!
Hello! I’m Lucinda and I am so excited to have started my new position at Devizes Town Council, as Sales and Marketing Officer.
I possess valuable experience in sales and marketing and cannot wait to showcase all of our beautiful and versatile venue spaces.
I am looking forward to working with, and for, the Devizes community and hope to see all of you getting involved and enjoying the very best our lovely town has to offer.
I look forward to meeting you soon!
Direct Line: 01380 738909